I think I have a bunch of those bulletins here but I will have to look for them. They are not in the best of shape but definitely readable and I think the pile is about 1/2" deep if I remember correctly. Some go back into the earlier machines. There is a possibility I may even have a disk of the scans of them.

On 02/11/2012 10:43 PM, clockworkh...@aol.com wrote:

290665921104

This was the eBay number.  Somebody got a treasure trove of Ediphone repair
manuals.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich<rich-m...@octoxol.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Ediphone Repair Manuals on eBay...

What is the item number?
On 02/11/2012 05:35 PM, clockworkh...@aol.com wrote:

  Did anyone on this list win the Edison Business Phonograph manuals that closed
n eBay this week?

  If so, would you consider photocopying them for $100 plus copy fees?

  If anyone has originals for sale that too would be of interest to me.

  I can see how the information in these would be helpful in keeping the
diphones working properly.

  Thanks for any help, email me off list if you wish,

  Al