 From: Steven Medved <steve_nor...@msn.com>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org; phonol...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 1:37 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] Triumph D with repeater parts

Hello, I have a Triumph D that came with a repeater, the repeater is missing.
It has the extra gearing on the pulley and the screws to hold the repeater to
the upper bed plate. UPS dropped it and broke the lower bed plate.  I got
another bed plate for it, the striping is poor. The pot metal bearing is
removed. The large carriage was broken in two.  One spring in the motor is
cracked in pieces, I removed it. The mandrel will likely have to be replaced.
The feed screw might work, I do not know.  UPS messed it up, but it is not
deep.   The adjusting screw that holds the front of the motor in place that you
adjust pulley belt tension is bent.   The motor looks good, the small brass
gears are worn.   It has no case, but came with a home made bottom case.   The
mandrel inner rod should be good.   I would like to get $300 for the parts
including shipping. Croaking frog was selling just the repeater pulley with the
extra gear for $125, a motor frame
 alone for $60, speed control scre
w for $50, governor switch for $45, and I have seen spring barrels sell for
around $100 and a whole motor go for $225. The spring barrel assembly, the
motor, the upper and lower bed plate will be shipped in on box in separate
pieces so nothing gets broken.   Steve