FOR SALE - Really great all brass c24 inch cylinder horn with a 9 inch
bell. The horn is solid with only minor dings. It is excellent horns to use
on a machine as it is not too big, but not too small either. The nine inch
bell makes this distinctive, and of a very pleasing proportion. Pictures
available upon request  It is priced to sell at $150.00, plus shipping to
you

FOR SALE - Are 25 Concert Cylinder pegs for an early concert cylinder
cabinet or carrying case. 18 of these are of recent manufacture and would
need some minor additional shaping/ smoothing to be complete. There are 7
that look very old and appear to be from an original cabinet or carrying
case.  I’ve reduced these to “get them gone” pricing. I don't think you
would even be able to buy the wood stock to make these for what I've priced
them. Priced at $35.00, plus actual shipping only. A picture is available
upon request.
FOR SALE - A Hawthorn and Sheble nickel plated crank.  These were found on
the early Hawthorn and Sheble under glass cabinets.  They could also be
used on other machines.  This one is very nice with decent nickle and a
nice handle. Priced at $175.00, plus actual shipping only. A picture is
available upon request.

Please contact me with interest.
mshawnorou...@gmail.com
--