It is not going to ruffle my feathers and as far as I am concerned I am now interested in reading your tail of contracting phono fever.

On 07/30/2012 03:04 PM, Ken aka: OnATorrent wrote:
Everyone,

It had been suggested to me by a couple of people to right up my story about
how I fisrt got the Phono Fever at the age of 26 years old.  Unfortunately it
will contain parts of my life away form the topic of Phonos as I overcame major
life issues.  I guess now it would be inappropriate to post my story here.  If
any of you that encouraged me to do this, and if you still would like to read
my story, please contact me off board. As I donot want to cause problems or get
people here upset with me.  I to am sorry for posting my off topic personal
major life event.

I really did not mean to ruffle anyones feathers,
Kenneth

________________________________
  From: Loran T. Hughes<lo...@oldcrank.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Apology to all

John,

You owe no one an apology. Yes, one purpose of the list is to share&
further knowledge about the hobby. Phono-L is also a conduit for
socialization among those of us who share common bonds.

Folks, if you get your panties in a wad over some non-phono related
chatter, run your own listserve and make the rules. Hang out here, you
play by my rules.

Thanks,
Loran