Greetings! I've just completed the first series of reprints of the "Columbia
Record," the rarest of the "big three" company trade journals (it was pretty
much the "Edison Phonograph Monthly" and "The Voice of the Victor" for Columbia
dealers). Originals of these are extremely rare, and I've reproduced these from
the best surviving copies, combined from two major library collections (and
they're not available online as of yet). You'll find a lot of extraordinary
detail in these, from company history and new developments to monthly record
releases, including lists of the bestselling discs and cylinders from 1905 to
1907. Page samples and article highlights are available at
http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord/samples.html. I've made the price as
low as I'm able to get it, which is $49 for all four issues postpaid (US &
Canada), you can buy them individually at an even lower price of $14 each for
1905-1907, or $16 for 1904 since it's larger. That's about as low as I can ge
 t them, and I haven't printed very many of these, so I predict they'll go
fast. More details on ordering is available at
http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord. The series will eventually run to
1917 but it will be a while before I can get that far. If you're still not sure
if these are right for you, watch the Phonostalgia Facebook page,
http://www.facebook.com/phonostalgia, as I will be posting more examples from
them during the next week. It's an essential reference set for early sound
collectors and researchers. Ryan Barna