From: Vinyl Visions <vinyl.visi...@live.com>
To: phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:59 am
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Special Edition Columbia Record???

A few days ago, I posted this inquiry about an unusual Columbia record that I
found. Someone out there must know something about this record and its
history...
Here are pics of the front and back:
http://open1234.wix.com/camps-site#!__columbia-record

Any info would be appreciated,
Curt

> From: vinyl.visi...@live.com
> To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
> Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:10:35 -0500
> Subject: [Phono-L] Special Edition Columbia Record???
>

> I found a 12" one sided Columbia record which has a picture of Kaiser Wilhelm
II on the label, with the phrases "Gruss an den Kaiser" - (Greetings to the
Emperor) and "Gott mit uns" - (God with us). The number is 59408 - last patent
date is Nov. 30, 1909 and the title is: "Dem Deutschen Kaiser Gewidmet Von Dem
Mozart-Verein in New York" - (Dedicated to the German Emperor Of The Mozart
Club
in New York). The label is a very detailed and attractive one and the record
was
made in the US - I can provide pics if necessary.  Does anyone have any info to
shed some light on this?