It's not too late to register or make plans to attend our upcoming Phonograph &
Mechanical Music Show/Sale in Charlotte, NC. 40+ tables are already rented for
our 3 day phonofest at Metrolina Tradeshow Expo. The official date is Saturday
March 2nd, but dealers will be setting up on Friday and are able to sell the
entire weekend - March 1st--3rd. Some of the dealers include: Nancy Fratti, Don
Gfell, Charley Hummel, Gregg Cline, Mike Patilla, Jean-Paul Agnard, to name a
few. You guys up in the Northeast need a break anyway and the Midwest isn't
exactly heaven at this time of year... Join us for some fun, food and of
course, entertaining fellowship with a bunch of OCD, eclectic collectors and
dealers.  :)☺ Carolina Antique Music & Phonograph Show - visit our website for
all the details:   www.carolinaphonosociety.com