Arvin,I have bought numerous things on eBay from all over the world, with no
real problems, except one. I didn't want to use PayPal and offered to send cash
or a money order drawn on a reputable bank. I know eBay frowns on this
practice, but I hate to have the seller pay more fees to use PayPal and I have
sent cash to sellers in Germany, Australia, Great Britain, the USA and
fortunately have not been ripped off by a seller. The seller acted like this
one and said it sounded fishy... I said "how could it be fishy if I send you
cash or a money order and you wait until you get paid to send me the item" -
she said she didn't trust money orders. That being said, I am the one taking
the risk - she gets paid cash or a money order and I am trusting that she would
send the part. I understand that money orders can be forged, but not if she
takes it to her bank, deposits it and waits 7-10 days for it to clear, which I
had no problem with. What I finally figured out, was that she was not
  happy with the price it sold for and couldn't think of any other reason to
back out... This may be your problem with this seller, since he refused your
payment. He probably asked someone else about it and they advised him that he
was selling it too cheap. Could this be your issue?