https://www.google.com/search?q=scotch+brite&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

On 09/04/2013 09:54 AM, Bob Maffit wrote:
What is: "Scotch brite "
later

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 2:42 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Amberola Spring Re-greasing question

Gently spring enough tabs to allow just popping the cover off. Scotch brite
the spring to remove all the ossified graphite and Vaseline that is hanging
it up. Relube with a high grade large clock spring lube or something like
this
http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/grease/synthetic-polymeric-truck-chass
is-and-equipment-grease-nlgi-1/?code=GPTR1CR-EA