Oops, the subject date should have been 1910 but my antique fingers hiccupped.

On all of the fine reprints from Allen I believe somewhere there is a
'reprinted by...' so we know it was a quality reprint from him.

The difference from the 1910 Form 1865 original and the reprint is the wood
grained cover pattern.  These reprints appear with regularity on eBay and I am
sad to say the reprints are commonly listed as mint originals for which
neophytes pay top dollar that an original would bring.

Thanks for the responses to this mystery reprint.

Al