Thanks, George V., for your nice feedback - - and to everyone who has responded
positively.  The website is a work in progress so all feedback, suggestions,
and criticism is much appreciated.

As to a membership directory, the Boards are considering options for this
feature; however, security and privacy have become overarching concerns.  Last
year for example, an old printed MAPS Directory appeared on eBay.  We intend to
keep any such information under our control.  To that end, we are considering a
more secure approach to allow individual online directory reference in a
restricted "members only" area of the website.

We also need to think about vendor or repair listings, and will likely use some
web-feature for this rather than in a directory, as we have in the past.  We
believe it's especially important for new folks who aren't yet members to have
access to parts & repair services before they damage their phonographs.  The
website should be an effective conduit for those connections.  That's also in
the near future.

Please keep your ideas coming, and happy collecting - -

George Paul