I'm not going to be making announcements every time we add something to the
website, but I just wanted to let everyone know that there are two new articles
on the APS website that we hope will be of interest to collectors.

The first is just for fun: "The Origins of the Antique Phonograph Society."  It
features sections on the formation and development of MAPS (Michigan Antique
Phonograph Society) and CAPS (California Antique Phonograph Society); both of
which were the genesis of the new Antique Phonograph Society.  These sections
were written by founding members of each organization, and include photos of
participating collectors back in the 1980s, some of whom are no longer with us.

The second article is Harold Braker's ground-breaking work, "Victor/Victrola
Motor Identification and Repair."  First published over 20 years ago, it has
reappeared in limited-distribution collector publications and has undergone
some revisions over the years.  With Mr. Braker's kind permission, the APS is
proud to make this reference readily available to collectors around the world.
We believe it will prove to be a helpful resource for a much wider audience.

Both these articles can be readily accessed through the APS website:

www.antiquephono.org.

Simply click the "Articles" button on the toolbar, then "All" on the drop-down
menu.

While there, you might wish to join your friends and colleagues by becoming a
member and receiving our journal, "The Antique Phonograph."  The "Join Us"
button is also on the toolbar!

George P.