From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of George Paul
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:55 AM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Wendell Moore's Passing

Wendell Moore 1921 – 2014

I am saddened to inform everyone of Wendell’s passing on Monday, 10 February
2014 at age 93.

A long-time antique phonograph enthusiast, Wendell will be best remembered for
his kindness, knowledge and re-publication of the “The Edison Phonograph
Monthly”.

Condolences may be addressed to:

Mrs. Wendell (Jean) Moore
1499 Brandywine Circle, Unit 415