EDISON MODEL H: A very nice Edison model H reproducer. This one retains most of
its original green stain. These reproducers were stained Green to allow the
owners to distinguish between the Edison H and the Edison C. This one plays
wonderfully. I replaced the limit loop which was missing when I received it.
The original jewel is nice on this one. It easily fits in and out of the
carriage. This would be a nice reproducer to add to your Edison four minute
machine.

PRICE: $105.00.

EDISON LONG CASE HOME BOTTOM CASE: This is the bottom only to an Edison Home
Long Case model A. It has a very nice original decal and much better than
average original finish. The bottom board has the common split observed in most
Edison Home cases. This could be a nice upgrade for a case bottom that has been
refinished or has a less than desirable decal. It is a nice case bottom.

PRICE: $95.00

HAWTHORN AND SHEBLE CRANE. It is suitable and will work well on an Edison Home,
Standard or Triumph. As well, it works on Columbia machines, certainly and A or
an N. Being very adjustable, it will work with most smaller, as well as most
larger horns (and all in between)This one is in as found condition and could
use a little cleaning up. It will make a nice crane for someone who wants an
all original example for their machine.

PRICE: $165.00.

Pictures available on request.

Shipping and insurance only are additional. I will pay for the cost of a well
packaged item.

No PayPal, checks only.

Please contact: mshawnorou...@gmail.com with interest.

Michael Shawn O'Rourke