248 915 0954

From: Jim Nichol
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎12‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎19‎ ‎PM
To: Antique Phonograph List

Shawn, the reason you and Ken D. are confused is that this entire transaction
was conducted publicly on Phonolist.  That isn't a problem, except that Shawn
and Ken Danckaert (and possibly Ken Ogden) didn't know that. So no, Shawn did
not accidentally send an email to Ken Danckaert.

Remember, everyone. Any time you reply to a message from Phonolist, it goes out
to everyone. This is in spite of the fact that an individual's email address
appears in the header of each message.

Jim Nichol