From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of richard_rubin
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:33 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Victrola 8-4 (VV 8-4)

Thanks. Why do you suppose the bass response is better on the Credenza -- is
the horn that much louder? Is it that noticeable? And what do you think the
right price range would be? The guy seems to want $200; I doubt he'd go
below $150. And I'm not sure what kind of work it might need...

Sent from Samsung tablet