Try the "Old House Parts company", in Maine.
On Tue, 5/2/17, John Selph via Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org> wrote:

 Subject: [Phono-L] Hinges
 To: "'Antique Phonograph List'" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
 Cc: "John Selph" <jse...@cox.net>
 Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 5:59 PM

 I have another phonograph,
 and Artophone, 4 door, Console that I am working on and
 I’d like to get some reproduction, or good
 functioning, hinges to replace the broken ones I have.Does anyone have ideas or
 recommendations as to where I can find the hardware in the
 attached photo?Thanks,John  "Once in the wilds of Afghanistan
 I lost my corkscrew, and we were forced to live on nothing
 but food and water for days."  W. C.
 Fields

http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/FnH7ebq0zqrpjZ_88Maehg~~/AABF2wA~/RgRa6wZeP0EIACyESC_ZcKxXA3NwY1gEAAAAAFkGc2hhcmVkYQdoZWxsb181YA01Mi4zNy4xMTkuMTk2QgoAAN7SCVmu4cPIUhhhcmNoaXZlQG1haWwtYXJjaGl2ZS5jb20JUQQAAAAARBJodHRwOi8vcGhvbm8tbC5vcmdHAnt9