Hi,

I agree with you. Since this is built on top of phone gap www (i.e the
folder with html/javascript application) folder is the heart of the
app. If we have www folder we can easily port it in to any platform.
So the version control must be done mainly for that folder.
When talking about android  if we have www folder and we want to
create an android app out of it developer can create hello world
android phongap app as in the phonegap site and once it is working he
can replace the current www folder with photark www folder to see the
functionality of photark app.

Since the trunk is available as a android app it has become more
complex. It is frequently causes build errors due to android SDK
version problems, android maven integration problems, etc. Previously
I fixed some build errors and provided a patch but today new revision
is not building again. It also causes problems for developers. Say I
am developing using Android SDK 4.x. Someone is developing 2.x. Both
face problems when developing together.

So the solution I suggest is to keep our main attention to "/photoark
<-- this is where the application and resources, etc" as Luciano
suggest. Then each developer/mentor can keep Android/iOS app in their
local enlivenment and sync it's resource folder with the trunk. Then
everyone will be aware of the project status. We can mark some
milestones and it will be enough to update
/client-android <-- this is the android client generated by phonegap
/client-ios         <-- this is the ios client generated by phonegap
for each milestone.

Thoughts are welcome.

Regards,
Prabahth