Hi!
I've problem with print long texts. I have DB on MS SQL 7 and I use ODBC
to connect with DB.
I have one row, in which long text field takes about 5100 bytes. PHP
can't print page with this text, but don't give me any error messages
(other texts, < 4096, are printed correctly). Printing this row work
correctly in ASP.
I change config value uodbc.defaultrl from 4096 to 8192, but it don't
give any effect.

What have I to do for correct printing this field ?

Johny.