From: Michael Zornek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 2:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] SQL coloring in BBEdit 6.0?

Hello,

I'm using BBEdit 6.0.2 to do some PHP. I love the way it colors the
PHP commands differently. I also do mySQL. I usually write up a whole
list of SQL statements in a text editor and then feed them into the
server. Is there a way to have BBEdit color code the mySQL commands
that same way it does HTML and PHP?

Thanks
Mike

--