Forgive me.. newbie alert :}

I'm trying to make a user homepage with prefs. But I've set it up for each
user as a row. I think this may be a dumb question but I want a column to
have an attached table per row. Is that possible?

If not and I create a table for each user then I'm thinking of having
a prefs table and a user_info table. Then from the prefs table have the
user_bookmarks.

So I tried:

CREATE TABLE user_name.user_prefs.user_bookmarks ......

Is that the correct notation?

TIA,

John