Lol, no problem. =)
No, that is not the correct syntax. You might try something like this:

Create table users(
u_id integer auto_increment not null,
u_handle varchar(25),
u_email varchar(50),
u_password varchar(25),
primary key(users_id));

Create table users_prefs(
up_u_id integer not null,
up_invisible smallint,
primary key(up_users_id));

Create table users_bookmarks(
ub_u_id integer not null,
ub_id integer not null auto_increment,
ub_bookmark varchar(75),
primary key(ub_u_id, ub_id));

keep your user info stuff in your user table, I can't see a need to make a
seperate table for that info.

Sean