Assumably you downloaded a "Windows Install" executable to install PHP - I
found that this distribution does not have that file (I had the same problem
as you're having when I first installed PHP4). Once you've installed PHP
using that installation, you still need to download the Windows ZIP file.
This distribution has a whole lot of DLL's, including the one you're looking
for.