Hello,
I am a newbie. I downloaded a new php 4.0.4pl1 rpm and installed it in
my linux box Red Hat version 7.0 which also has a mysql server inside.
The problem is whenever it comes to calculations using bcmath functions,
PHP returns fatal error. I realized that the rpm version of php is not
compiled with --enable-bcmath argument when I checked at phpinfo(). How
can I enable this library? I already checked on the previous postings
but couldnt find the answer. Any help is highly appreciated.

-suhardi-