From:   Russ Michell [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, February 09, 2001 2:14 PM
Subject:        [PHP-DB] Can you recommend a development tool?

Dreamweaver 4, now has the ability to display both the WYSIWYG GUI and
the source-code in the same window, I like that as you can see what DW
is doing as you place objects etc into the WYSIWYG section.

I don't like the fact that they changed all the keyboard shorcuts around
F8 behaviours, F6 library etc - sadly no longer..

         "Believe nothing - consider everything"
  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  +44 (0)1223 363271 ext 2331