Hi,

I have inserted small images into the db and I am trying to echo them back
and when I do it, I keep getting the Header warnings.
How do I overcome that ? When I try to just echo the image it works fine,
but when I try to add a few more lines like echoing
other rows which have firstname and lastname of the people nothing comes out
besides the picture. If I change the positions then
I immediately get that Header was not the first line.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

Sunil