's ok, we've sorted it now...

we had installed the oracle s/w in oracle8i user's home directory - we had
to set permissions of that
to 755. Then, we found we hadn't installed the right language options on the
client installations (web
server box), so we're nearly there now.

- Kev

97e3e2$q4c$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:97e3e2$q4c$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...