** Reply Requested When Convenient **

I have Apache 1.3.14 (DSO) & php-3.0.18 installed on RH6.2

I installed php-4.0.4pl1 like this
./configure \
                   --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs \
                   --with-config-file-path=/etc/http/conf \
                   --enable-versioning \
                   --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql
                   --enable-ftp \
                   --enable-bcmath \
                   --disable-debug \
                   --enable-memory-limit=yes \
                   --enable-track-vars
                  make
                  make install

I had put the proper lines in httpd.conf, and in php.ini
 AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
all my php3 files are working but the browsers give the plain text php code.

Can someone help me on this?
TIA
sorry so long

Mike Hammonds, CNE5, MCP-NT