To all good people,

I've got troubles with the following code:

<?php
$dbh = DbGet(); /*fce na ibase_connect*/
$stmt1="create view vserv0 as select distinct
product_id from product where podminka;";
$sth = ibase_query ($dbh, $stmt1);
$stmt2="select * from vserv0;";
$sth = ibase_query ($dbh, $stmt2);
?>

It should create a view vserv0 and make a selection
(select * from ...}. For some reason it process always
just the first query (create). The second one gives me
a message "table vserv0 doesn't exist". When I create
view vserv0 manualy (IB console) it works without any
problems.
please help.

Thanks Stephano