I need to make an email link in a table.  The username is displayed as
text; I need it to be a link through which I can send email.  Is this
possible in php?  The following is the code for that I'm using:

function show_logged_users($user) {

   $query = "select distinct uid, cn from log left join ldap.ldap on
log.user like ldap.ldap.uid order by ldap.ldap.sn";

   connect();
   $result = mysql_query($query);

   if (($result) && (mysql_num_rows($result) > 0)) {
     while ($line = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
       $opts[$line[0]] = $line[1];
     }
   } else {
     $opts[0] = "Error in show_logged_users()";
   }

   show_select($opts, $user);
}

     <select name="user">
     <? show_logged_users($user) ?>
     </select>

What I need is the <? show_logged_users($user) ?> statement to turn itself
into a mailto: statement to that clicking on the user name will bring up an
email addressed to username @domain.com  Is this possible?  Is there any
code out there that I can get a look at?

Thanks,

Liz