Good Day All,

I have my scripts in place and the website is running fine.

When there's a surge in traffic, the pages take longer being served up.
No big news there, I would expect that.

My question is, several of my scripts have:

require("file.php");

spread out all over the place.  As a matter of fact, there are about
15 of them on several of the pages that get hit the hardest.  Do too
many includes slow down the pages being rendered in the browser?

Cheers,

chris