Hmm.. maybe I wasn't clear enough... what I want is to check is WHEN the
two passwords aren't the same, then it should echo "password doesn't
match!". So when NOT the same, then echo. What to use for the NOT??
should it then be something like this with the exlamationmark?

    if ($PASS !== $PASSNOG) {
       echo "password doesn't match! $back";
       exit;
       }