Hi there,

Currently my ISP has PHP 3 installed and to run php scripts I have to save
the file as name.php3

I expect to install my own server and php4 in the foreseeable future - how
can I save the files as .php so that they are upwardly compatible?

I have tired using the filenmae file.php but the server will not execute the
file.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Dan