In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Emir Musabasic) wrote:

> I have user/password/host variables inside a config
> file but for some reason when I include this into a
> php page when I test it, I get:
>
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() in
> /www/affiliate/include/functions.inc on line 7.
>
> Am I missing something because everything looks good
> to me.

Try using include_once() instead of include().  You're probably
inadvertantly re-including the file.  In general, except where you're
deliberately making multiple includes of the same file, it's a good idea to
get in the habit of using include_once() or require_once() to save yourself
from surprises like this.

--
CC