Hi--

I don't know if this is something PHP can solve, or if my database engine
(Postgresql 7.03) needs to do something.

Every time a user adds a new request, a new ID is generated, but SOMETIMES,
when the same user adds several requests, one after another, the browser
does NOT refresh and it displays the previous ID.

For example:  User A submits a new request (#1001), then adds another one
(#1002), it should display #1002, but instead it displays #1001.  Any ideas?