Greetings

I have a Red-Hat Linux 6.2 web server with Apache 1.3.9
and PHP3 (would like to move to PHP4 immediately),
and the database server is Windows NT4 & SQL Server 7.

I currently use the ODBC-ODBC-Bridge (OOB) by Easysoft.
It has worked great and they have great support.

But I'd like to know what other options exist.
NO - we cannot switch to MySQL :-) or Oracle :-)
and NO we can't unify the platforms, so, staying with
what we currently have as servers, what options are
available for the database connector?

Thanks in advance
--
David L. Jarvis