Jim Ray wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if  this is correct? Or can someone tell me how to save a
> field with an @ in it?

You certainly can safe a field with a @ in it, just use the addslashes()
function on the string before you do the insert.
eg:

$string = addslashes($string);

this will basically escape any command characters with a backslash, or you could
do it manually.

Cheers

Tim

--
| Disclaimer:                            | Timothy Aslat [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| The sender of this email is a figment  | http://www.goodiesruleok.com       |