Well, I just started working on implementing SQL Server support in my
database abstraction class. I downloaded and installed the SQL2k evaluation
from MS and I can connect through DBArtisan and through the SQL Server Query
tool. However when I try to do it through PHP, it just sits there, and
causes IIS to get b0rked. the mssql7 dll is enabled, maybe that's the
problem?

Maybe it's a path order problem? I moved the SQL Server "binn" path to the
front of my path statement, but no change.

Any ideas?

(yes, I searched the archive first, but didn't find anything helpfull =/)