I have to apologize for how harsh that email was. I am not knocking the
open source movement. I am a part of it, and
I think that it is great. It drives me nuts when I have to buy some new
software, and there are times when I will use something
that is free instead.
My points simply are:
1. open source is great.
2. open source is not always better.
3. paid products are not always better.
4. right now, php lacks what I would call a good e-commerce product. They
have many products that will do. but nothing is good or outstanding.
5. it is 5 in the morning ... I can't sleep and I am cranky.
6. I guess everyone needs to do what is best for them.
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]