Hi,

How can I avoid two or more users to update the same record at the same time
?

Ideally, I would like to lock the record when a user open it for
modification. So if another user try to open the same record he'll be warned
or get record values as read only. Is this possible and how to do it with
PHP ?? How can I know that the user that has locked the record has finished
with it, if he never commits his changes ? Is there an FAQ about this ?

Regards,

Nicolas