hi kat,

the include files are simply a way for repetitive code (like a connection to
a db) to be inserted into your pages.

the syntax for the files is the same as any php script and it is added to
the page at the point that you include it.

the format is

include ("page_name.php");

the pages that are included are as secure as your scripts.

Steve