i'm makin a search engine the table looks like this -

| number | name | keywords | description | url | rank |

query's are made to against keywords, and description which are a blob's. I
want to index both of them but i don't know if i should use php index
function to create the index or make one myself which could look like this

word | site |
site would contain the number's of the row which have the queryed word in
their keyword or description.

can some tell which way is faster or is there no difference and can someone
tell me a better way if there is any and also any possible idea's on the php
script required to ran a query for words

thanks