Hi,

Are you using header to redirect a URL? If yes, you just add it as query
string in the URL like;

         header ("http://www.url.com?[EMAIL PROTECTED]";);

I don't know if you have to urlencode the email address.

Lester

At 04:26 PM 4/30/01 +0800, Jennifer Arcino Demeterio wrote:
>hello,
>
>     i hope you could help me with this,
>
>     the script below gives me a from header = "Nobody"; and the $from
> which is supposed to be the header has been included in the body of the
> email. How can i make the $from to be placed in the header?
>
>          $from = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
>          $subject = "Changes on employee's personal data\n\n";
>          $message = $message."Changes on Employee's Personal Data since
> the last evaluation\n\n";
>          $message = $message."Employee's Name: $emplname, $empfname,
> $empmname\n";
>          $message = $message."Address: $address\n";
>          $message = $message."Telephone Number: $telno\n";
>          $message = $message."Civll Status: $civilstatus\n\n";
>          $message = $message."Name/s and Birthday/s of children born
> within the last 6 months\n";
>          $message = $message."Name: $name1 $name2 $name3\n";
>          $message = $message."Birthday: $bday1 $bday2 $bday3\n";
>          mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "$subject", "$message","$from");
>
>thanx :)

Lester June Cabrera
Chief Web Programmer
I-Quest Corporation

Tel: (632) 867 8150 local 301 or 302
Fax: (63 2) 867 8077
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the most comprehensive on-line business travel resource at
http://www.worldroom.com

Successful events start here. Visit http://www.worldroomevents.com .
The one-stop online exchange for event planners and suppliers to the MICE
industry.