I'm trying to send variables to a flash movie... In fact the designer of the
flash part of the site told me that ActionScript had a built in function
"getData"  that had one of its arguments the url from where the data should
be pulled out - if he points his function to a *.php page in what form
should I output the data within this php script - is it a urlencoded string
or can it be an array, or just outputting name-value pairs on separate lines
would be enough?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!