Recently I setup the DGS Search PHP script from to use on my site. Currently it
works great and how it is supposed to but I was wondering if there was
something I could add.

If you've ever used or tested this script, the way it works in a "Googleish"
interface it scans for keywords on your site pages and give you a list of
results wheras you can click and goto the page with that keyword on it.

The thing I am running into now is I would like it when I do a direct search
for say "LS-470" it takes me to the page where that exact word is held and
uses an anchor tag (where I created an anchor tag for that section) to take
the user to that section of the page.

Do you think it is possible?

FREE Personalized Email at
Sign up at