I'm having difficulty getting certain records in MySQL tables to delete. I
have this bit of code:

mysql_db_query("phpads", "DELETE FROM adviews WHERE
bannerID=$banresult[bannerID]");

What I'm doing here is trying to get the records from table adviews with a
bannerID entry of "$banresult[bannerID]" to delete. When I run this nothing
happens, I don't get an error, just nothing happens. I know that
$banresult[bannerID] is defined and everything because it is used in a key
query two lines before, which works fine. Can anyone help me with this?

- Matthew Tyler