** Reply to note from Jonathan Hilgeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:44:57
-0700

Jonathan asks:

> Whats your query look like? Do you perform any joins?

Hmmm . . . everything after "$query" got chopped off, and didn't
display in the digest version I received.  Well, I'll try again:

* $query
= "SELECT * FROM $table WHERE CustNo='$CustNo'";*

I put it on two lines above, with a leading "*" and trailing "*", so
lets see if it shows up this time, eh?

Pretty vanilla stuff.

[ . . . ]

"Warning: Undefined index: Website [...]"
but numeric index works.

Regards,
Al S.

--
* Hillman & other Rootes Group manuals online: http://asavage.fdns.net/Hillman
* Ford Falcon manuals online:                  http://FalconFAQ.fdns.net

Do not disturb. Already disturbed, thankyouverymuch.