Hi Eyal,

Version 4.0.4 has an older built-in mysql client ( i thaught it was 3.22.32
or 3.23.22 ) . This version has problems with some character sets different
from latin1. PHP-4.0.5 and 4.0.6 contains a newer built-in version (
3.23.32 ) which works without problem. I recommend you to switch to 4.0.6,
or compile PHP with MySQL's own client libraries
( --with-mysql=/path/to/mysql) .

"Eyal Rif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, haber iletisinde sunlari