From: Matt Nigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 4:33 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] php/mysql horizontal listing query

hello knowledgeable people of the php-db list, i have a question for you
regarding PHP using MySQL.
my problem is this:

I need a section of a record label site with a releases section listed
horizontally but here's the twist: after every 4 releases, I want the
releases to move to the next columns below.

ex.
release#1, release#2, release#3, release#4
release#5, release#6

each release is stored in a database called almavale_releases and there are
6 rows:
id, bandname, albumtitle, coverpic, albumcode, datereleased

so what i need to know is what php code do I need to accomplish this?

your help is greatly appreciated and give my thanks in advance. email me
offlist with your solutions/suggestions or send it to the list.

it's great to see the php/db experts sharing their knowledge with the
not-so-experts like myself on this list, I learn new stuff all the time on
this great list!

Matt