Hi!

After enabling Sybase extensions, PHP complains about not being able to find
the extension dll "php_sybase_ct.dll". Yet, paths and stuff are all correct
and the file is exactly where PHP is looking for it. After restarting web
server service PHP starts to complain about libct.dll as well, which I could
not find on my system. What and where is that? Search in zend.com reveals
nothing.

TIA

Karl.